Penny Thrift Store Manager
Our current manager is retiring so we are seeking a strong Christian leader with an active and dynamic spiritual life who has the ability and willingness to share their faith with individuals that interface with the ministry. Retail management experience is required along with an upbeat demeanor with a sales-oriented personality and strong interpersonal, motivational, leadership, communication, marketing and organizational skills. Manager will schedule, recruit, train, evaluate and support store sales associates volunteers and paid staff. Exemplifying the ministries standards, providing a positive work environment and handling volunteer/staff issues appropriately is key to this position. Manager must be able to work with minimum supervision and work well with ministry team.
Stanley Store Hours
Tues – Sat 9am-4pm
- Avg. 22-25 hours a week
- Hours are covered by a combination of Manager and Volunteer hours.
- Mangers must be able to work weekends. (Closed on Sundays)
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Pre – Employment and random Drug & Background check required.
- Starting salary is based on experience.
Please fill out your Application here.
*Background and Drug Test are required for all employment