The King’s Daughters Ministry is a residential ministry providing counseling, education and daily life skills to women 18-30 and their children who may be homeless, battered, self-harming or recovering from substance abuse.
“I will be a Father to you, and you shall be My sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” (2 Cor. 6:18)
- Provide a safe and loving residential environment which includes food, clothing and shelter.
- Foster emotional support and healing through professional counselors and peer advocates.
- Proclaim the message of the gospel of Jesus Christ as foundation for all healing.
- Provide spiritual and personal growth through biblical teaching, partnerships with spiritual and educational experts, and through lay leader mentoring.
The King’s Daughters’ administrative offices are currently located at our Center for Counseling & Education at 357 N. Main Street in Stanley.
Our primary goals for the current and coming year are:
- Purchase a home for the resident daughters to live in while going through our program (currently renting).
- Recruit and train the Resident Advocates to oversee the day-to-day activities of the resident daughters.
- Hire case manager(s) to assist the resident daughters in establishing their goal and individual plans and following up with them as they progress through the program.
The King’s Daughters Ministry is a 501(c)3 non-profit, non-denominational ministry.